Work Group Lead
Continuum of Colorado's Inverness Office - Englewood, CO
# of Openings:
Continuum of Colorado has two exciting opportunities for a Work Group Lead in our Supported Employment Department. The Work Group Lead provides supports to individuals in services in all aspects regarding maintaining successful employment while continually working on moving individuals towards greater independence.
One of our opportunities will be a dual-role of supporting individuals at work sites in the community as a Job Coach, as well as supervising our awesome janitorial crew at our Inverness office location! If you enjoy variety, this is the role for you! This position will be based out of our Inverness office location in the Denver Tech Center. This is a full-time, 36 hour/week position, typically working Monday – Thursday from 10:00am – 7:00pm, but flexibility is required as hours may vary.
Our second opportunity will be based out of our community partner location. This is a full time, 40 hour/week position, typically working Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00a-5:00a, but flexibility is required.
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
*Competitive Pay - $13.81 - $14.36 / hourly
*A great work-life balance where our typical workweek is Mon-Thu
*Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
*Short- and long-term disability insurance
*Generous paid time off and holiday pay
*401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
*Tuition reimbursement program
*Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
*Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
*Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
*Employee assistance program
*Credit union membership
What You’ll Get To Do!
* Provide on-site support to up to eight individuals at community-based work sites
* Ensure work is completed to the satisfaction of the employer
* Monitor performance and coach as needed to maintain quality of work
* Ensure individuals can complete jobs as assigned and use applicable time clock systems
* Transport work crew employees to and from community-based work sites as needed
* Mentor and provide employment skills training, job development, on-the-job training and follow-along
* Coordinate services and support (i.e. Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, employers, Social Security)
* As needed, coordinate with the individual, their family and multidisciplinary team to develop annual reviews and ISSP’s. Review plan regularly to ensure required supports are being met
* Monitor and assess job-related skills and provide feedback as needed
* Facilitate natural supports and provide consultation and education to employer/supervisor
* Respond promptly and professionally to all needs and requests with regards to employment
* Maintain regular communication with case manager regarding funds needed for employment services, as needed
* Coordinate with Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) regarding authorizations needed for service as needed
* Complete monthly Medicaid and DVR billing as required as required
* Accurately complete and distribute program documentation to include case notes, DVR application and supporting documentation, comprehensive assessment documentation, etc.
Must Have’s To Be Our Work Group Lead!
* Associates Degree or two years of experience and/or related education or training working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
* Two years supervisory experience, preferably in developmental disabilities. Prior supervision of a work crew or enclave, preferred
* Two years’ experience and/or related education or training working with individuals with developmental disabilities, required
* Working knowledge of the DD system, rules and regulations and DVR, preferred
* Knowledge of various vocational training techniques and basic behavior management principals
* Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills; professionally and effectively communicates and interacts with a diverse group of individuals
* Ability to modify supports to individual needs
* Effectively write, review and implement plans
* Demonstrate good negotiation and organizational skills
* Ability to work flexible hours, as dictated by the job requirements. Ability to productively conduct interviews to obtain needed information
* Ability to successfully complete large vehicle training and operate a 15-passenger van or other large vehicle
* Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
* Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
* Meet our agency driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Reference #: 1233