Continuum of Colorado's Inverness Office - Englewood, CO
CoC - 1133
# of Openings:
Continuum of Colorado is looking for an outstanding Medical Assistant to provide administrative and health care support to nursing staff in our Residential and Therapeutic Services Department!
Our Medical Assistant position will be based out of our Englewood office located in the Denver Metro, CO area. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so our full-time positions get to work 36 hours/week. This role will work Tuesday-Friday.
Apply easily here: https://vizi.vizirecruiter.com/Continuum-of-Colorado-1184/11864/index.html
OR visit our careers page on our website and apply here: https://jobs.continuumcolo.org/
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
* Competitive pay, $14.58+ to start!
* A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours, working 4 days
* Health/dental/vision coverage
* Generous paid time off and holiday pay
* 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
* Tuition reimbursement program, eligible after 1-year of FT employment with us
* Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
* Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
* Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
* Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Credit union membership
* Employer-paid training
More about what you’ll get to do as our Medical Assistant!
• Gather individual’s medical information and communicate individual needs to our Nurses and Health Services Manager
• Attend and effectively and appropriately participate in medication reviews, medical chart audits, clinics and appointments
• Monitor individuals, review records, and provide medical support at various locations within the Residential and Therapeutic Services department to assure an individual’s needs are appropriately addressed
• Communicate and consult with appropriate internal/external providers regarding medical needs and concerns; ensure appropriate information (med audits, health reviews, consult forms, etc.) is disseminated in a timely manner
• Consult with the Nurses and Health Services Manager regarding coordination of medical, laboratory and dental care; follow up as required
• In conjunction with approved staff, review Medication Administration Records and Physician Orders monthly to assure accuracy
• Complete, review, and sign off on medical and health related documentation; complete paperwork and provide documentation for individuals’ in services meetings
• Provide educational in-services to agency staff in requested medical areas
• Enter data and generate data base reports; track and distribute requested records and other information
Must have’s to be our Medical Assistant!
• Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification; current Colorado CNA license or medical assistant certificate
• Two (2) years clinical or home-based work experience, preferred
• Prior experience in the developmental disabilities field, preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Working knowledge of basic computer programs (MS Office Suite 2016)
• Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
• Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
• Meet our agency driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Reference #: 1133