Host Home Provider
Varies w/in Denver, CO Metro area - Locations may vary by shift
# of Openings:
More About What You’ll Get To Do as our HHP!
* Record resident program/care plan participation
* Provide supervision and transportation to medical appointments, community outings, and day programs
* Assist with resident’s hygiene, toileting, personal care, medication administration, and meal preparation
* Assist with wheelchair operation and transfers of non-ambulatory residents
* Dependable vehicle, good driving skills, and vehicle insurance
* Maintain the positions driving requirements
* Live within the agency's catchment area (Arapahoe County, Douglas County, or the City of Aurora)
* Complete all required CoC trainings prior to resident placement
* Complete and maintain certification for all required CoC training and use crisis intervention techniques as trained by CoC
The Other Stuff You Need
*A three (3) year motor vehicle record is required with your application
Candidates must attach their Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) for all states in which they were licensed in the past 3 years to their online application in order to demonstrate meeting the necessary driving requirements and advance your application packet.
For more information about Colorado MVR, please go to: http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue-MV/RMV/1186043480608
Here’s More About Us
Continuum of Colorado is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit agency providing services to people with a wide range of abilities. At Continuum, we empower individuals to live a meaningful life. We believe it is our responsibility to not only meet the needs of each individual we support but also to partner with our supported-individuals to help them reach milestones, achieve their goals, and make their dreams a reality. Person-centeredness is not just a trend or buzzword to us; it’s a philosophy that embodies each Direct Support Professional we hire. Our mission is to be a partner in choice and independence by collaborating with individuals and their families to provide high-quality lifetime supports that will empower them to thrive in their community. Check out all the services we provide at www.continuumcolo.org.
Job Reference #: 973