Direct Support Professional / Caregiver
Castle Rock PCA - Castle Rock, CO
# of Openings:
Continuum of Colorado is hiring Direct Support Professionals for our rewarding Caregiver positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in our new location in Castle Rock, CO.
This is a NEW opportunity! We are hiring 2.5 day shifts! See schedules below.
Visit our careers page on our website and apply here: https://jobs.continuumcolo.org/
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $12.71 + / hourly
- Flexible hours and locations in the Littleton and Centennial areas
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Shifts Available at Castle Rock PCA in Castle Rock, CO:
Shift #1: Fri 2p - Sun,10p
Must have's to be a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver with Continuum of Colorado!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our agency driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Click here to watch a quick video about Continuum of Colorado!
Job Reference #: 1206