CoC - Transportation Administrator
Continuum of Colorado (CoC) has a fantastic opportunity to be our next Transportation Administrator. This position will be responsible for administrative duties to support the Transportation Department. As the Transportation Administrator you'll be responsible for the coordination of vehicle maintenance, vehicle repairs and other various vehicle related programs/duties. This position supports our drivers and assists with oversight of day to day operations of transportation in addition to addressing individual transportation needs and completing assigned reports. On occasion there may be a need to drive an agency van and complete assigned routes.
40 Hours/Week: Monday - Friday; Hours: 6:00AM - 3:00PM; 1 Hour Lunch: 11:00AM - 12:00PM
The Good Stuff! Starting Salary
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours and locations in the Denver Metro Area
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
More About What You’ll Get To Do As Our Driver!
- Assists in the direction, structure and monitoring of the agency vehicle custodian program.
- Oversees vehicle handicap placard and fuel card programs.
- Problem solves transport issues with people in services and driver fill in as necessary.
- Assist in planning and delegation of work assignments for transportation drivers. Trains drivers as necessary.
- Complete all required daily report forms, maintain administrative records and files, and maintain a well-organized filing system.
- Tracks and submits transportation related billing (Fleet Maintenance Program, vehicle leasing, vendor invoices, etc).
- Tracks fuel card use; submits information to Finance Department.
- Perform back up driving duties as needed.
Must Have’s To Be Our Transportation Administrator!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One to two years experience in vehicle operations.
- Experience in route-planning software such as RouteMatch, TripSpark, and Samsara is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position- generally sedentary and includes extended time using computers and keyboarding, while seated. May include infrequent lifting (i.e. 5-20 lbs.), reaching, pushing, bending, or stooping to complete other job-related activities (such as filing, organization, etc.).
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and ability to access and use other computer programs as required.
- Ability to manage time and work independently with minimal supervision; Good planning and scheduling skills; able to prioritize.
The Other Stuff You Need
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license with three years’ continuous driving history
- Proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Ability to meet and maintain our driving requirements and operate agency vehicles
What are our agency driving requirements?
- Have three (3) current, consecutive years of driving history
- No suspensions or revocations in the past three (3) years
- No serious violations in the past three (3) years
- No more than two moving violations in the past three (3) years
*Please note that we will pull your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) in all states that you have had a driver’s license in during the past 3 years as part of our hiring process. Upon hire, we monitor all employees’ MVRs monthly so you’ll need to have a pretty clean driving record to be employed with us!