CoC - Residential Supervisor
Continuum of Colorado has an opening to be our next Residential Supervisor in our Denver Metro Area group homes. As our Residential Supervisor, you’ll get to oversee day-to-day operations; direct your team’s duties; schedule staff to meet departmental needs; and assure quality care is provided. In addition to supervising Nevada House, this position will be responsible for coverage of other group homes in the absence of the supervisor. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so you’ll get to work full-time at 36 hrs/week with a 4-day work week!
More about what you’ll get to do as our Residential Supervisor!
- Assure services and supports are delivered as directed by the individual in services’ individual plan; develop and maintain case files.
- Prepare, review and track/oversee program documentation including Incident Reports, annual assessments, billing, daily notes, Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSP), Comprehensive Life Reviews and Functional Analyses.
- Manage and coordinate resolution of individual in services crises and identifies/resolves individual in services/family concerns.
- Conduct interviews, make hiring decisions, and train new employees on job duties.
- Ensure employees follow agency policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present Human Rights Committee reports.
- Schedule, attend and document individual in services medical appointments as appropriate.
- Assure relevant day-to-day and emergency information is communicated to facilities, families, Pathways and/or involved agencies and their respective staff.
- Assure staff accurately and appropriately handle medications; discrepancies are reported; and appropriate documentation completed.
- Schedule and conduct monthly staff meetings.
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$20.30 - $23.74/hour
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance with a 4-day work week!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must Have’s to be our Residential Supervisor!
- Associate Degree and/or at least two (2) years advanced study at an accredited college or university; Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Two (2) years supervisory or management experience, preferably in developmental disabilities.
- Working knowledge of the I/DD system, rules and regulations, preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience working with high behavioral needs individuals, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels with managers, subordinates, individuals in services and others.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Use agency approved crisis intervention.
- Work flexible hours, as needed.
- Meet the physical demands of the position including the ability to push and secure wheelchairs and assist in transfers.
- Valid Colorado driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Meet our driving requirements - no suspensions/revocations and no more than two (2) moving violations in the past three (3) years.