CoC - Residential Supervisor
Continuum of Colorado is seeking two Residential Supervisors for our group homes in Littleton, CO (Clayton House) and at a group home to be determined in the Denver, CO Metro area (most likely Aurora or Parker). As our Residential Supervisor, you’ll get to oversee the day-to-day operations of our residential program; direct your team’s duties; ensure our residents’ needs are being addressed; and assure quality programs are provided.
We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so you’ll get to work full-time at 36 hours/week with a Monday - Thursday schedule!
More about what you’ll get to do as our Residential Supervisor!
- Assure services and supports are delivered as directed by the individual in services’ individual plan; develop and maintain case files.
- Prepare, review and track/oversee program documentation including Incident Reports, annual assessments, billing, daily notes, Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSP), Comprehensive Life Reviews and Functional Analyses.
- Manage and coordinate resolution of individual in services crises and identifies/resolves individual in services/family concerns.
- Prepare and present Human Rights Committee reports.
- Attend and participate in individual in services meetings.
- Plan and track Community Participation hours.
- Schedule, attend and document individual in services medical appointments as appropriate.
- Assure relevant day-to-day and emergency information is communicated to facilities, families, Pathways and/or involved agencies and their respective staff.
- Ensure employees follow agency policies and procedures and that the facilities meet State regulatory guidelines.
- Assure staff accurately and appropriately handle medications; discrepancies are reported; and appropriate documentation completed.
- Schedule and conduct monthly staff meetings.
- Manage agency funds appropriately; ensure grocery, petty cash and/or individual in services funds are reconciled on a regular basis; document use of these funds; acquire accompanying receipts and balance budgets as required.
- Assure supervisees are aware of budgeting goals and constraints; approves individual in services bank withdraws and expenditures as needed.
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$20.30 - $23.74/hour
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must Have’s to be our Residential Supervisor!
- Associate Degree and/or at least two (2) years advanced study at an accredited college or university; Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Two (2) years supervisory or management experience, preferably in developmental disabilities.
- Working knowledge of the I/DD system, rules and regulations, preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience working with high behavioral needs individuals, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels with managers, subordinates, individuals in services and others.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Use agency approved crisis intervention.
- Work flexible hours, as needed.
- Meet the physical demands of the position including the ability to push and secure wheelchairs and assist in transfers.
- Valid Colorado driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Meet our driving requirements - no suspensions/revocations in the past three (3) years and no more than two (2) moving violations in the past three (3) years.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11657