CoC - Host Home Provider
Continuum of Colorado (CoC) is seeking Host Home Providers (HHPs) who will offer residential services to developmentally disabled adults in the provider's home.
- Aurora, CO
- Douglas County, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Northern Colorado
HHP’s may provide residential services for two adult individuals in services and are reimbursed monthly for their services (HHP’s are considered independent contractors, not employees of CoC).
More about what you’ll get to do as our HHP!
- Record resident program/care plan participation
- Provide supervision and transportation to medical appointments, community outings, and day programs
- Assist with resident’s hygiene, toileting, personal care, medication administration, and meal preparation
- Assist with wheelchair operation and transfers of non-ambulatory residents
Must haves to be a HHP!
- Dependable vehicle, good driving skills, and vehicle insurance
- Maintain the position's driving requirements
- Live within our catchment area (Arapahoe County, Douglas County, or the City of Aurora)
- Complete all required trainings prior to resident placement
- Complete and maintain certification for all required training and use crisis intervention techniques as trained by Continuum of Colorado
The Other Stuff You Need
*A three (3) year motor vehicle record is required with your application
Candidates must attach their Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) for all states in which they were licensed in the past 3 years to their online application in order to demonstrate meeting the necessary driving requirements and advance your application packet.
If you are unable to attach your MVR, you may fax it to 303.341.0382, Attention: Host Home Program.
Applications will not be accepted without completing the online application.
For more information about Colorado MVR's, please visit: http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue-MV/RMV/1186043480608