CoC - Home and Community Support Supervisor (Colorado Springs)
Continuum of Colorado’s Home and Community Support department has a fantastic opportunity for a Home and Community Support Supervisor who will provide supervision and oversee the day-to-day operations of approximately 60 to 75 Home and Community Support Providers (HCSPs), Massage Therapists and Movement Therapists. The Home and Community Support Supervisor will have a flexible schedule in order to be available to staff and to monitor staff trainings, review documentation, review schedules, review and approve timecards, and supervise the staff’s adherence to the individual in service’s Service Plan/Plan of Care.
What You’ll Get To Do!
- Direct staff activities to ensure individual in services needs are being appropriately addressed and documented. Provide clear objective and support as needed.
- Address issues which may involve a corrective action and resolve staff issues and concerns with consultation from Regional Manager
- Per regulation, provide three annual on-site and remote supervisions to monitor applicable services and complete customer satisfaction assessment
- Assist Regional Manager in completing personnel related documentation (to include review/ approval of timesheets); monitor staff attendance, punctuality, and use of available leave
- Per regulation, complete annual performance evaluation for staff which will include direct observations of HCSP tasks and services
- Identify staff training needs and communicates those with the Regional Manager
- Assure communication occurs in an appropriate, effective, and respectful manner with/between individual in services, advocates, family members, supervisors, other staff, agencies, and organizations
- Assure individual in services schedules are prepared and communicated to families and others as needed. Attend and participate in individual in services meetings
- Prepare, review, and track documentation, including case notes, incident reports, critical incidents, and consumer satisfaction, as well as supervisory assessments, annual assessments, monthly service records, and Service Plans/Plan of Care
- Work with Regional Manager to prepare and present Human Rights Committee reports
- Prepare and/or assure documentation is complete in preparation for Service Plan Meetings as appropriate
- Write ISSPs and protocol for individual individuals in services per individual plan, and train staff on how to implement ISSP; conduct annual follow-up for ISSSP
- Assist in providing direct care support and on-call emergency back-up as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$20.42 / hourly
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where our typical workweek is Mon-Thu
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must Have’s To Be Our Home and Community Support Supervisor!
- Bachelors Degree or two years advanced study at an accredited college or university
- Two years supervisory or management experience, preferably in developmental disabilities or in a Home Health Agency
- Prefer working knowledge of the Developmental Disabilities and Department of Health systems, rules and regulations
- One year experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage daily program operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels with managers, subordinates, individuals in services and others
- Effectively writes, reviews and implements Care Plans
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to use agency approved crisis intervention
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7893