CoC - Direct Support Professional Floater
Continuum of Colorado is hiring Direct Support Professional Floaters for our rewarding Caregiver positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the Denver Metro area. This position needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
Our Direct Support Professional Floaters will be responsible for supervision, training, program/care plan implementation, assessment and documentation for individuals served in the Residential and Therapeutic Services department. This position may require overtime.
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $13.75 - $14.33 / hourly
- Flexible hours and locations in the Denver Metro area
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Sun-Tue, Fri; 2p-11p
Must have's to be a Direct Support Professional Floater with Continuum of Colorado!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our agency driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7639