CoC - Direct Support Professional (Englewood Area)
Continuum of Colorado is hiring Direct Support Professionals for our rewarding Caregiver positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the greater Englewood, CO area. This position needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $13.71+ /hour
- Flexible hours and locations in the Littleton and Centennial areas
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Various locations and shifts available throughout Littleton, Centennial and Parker !
Must have's to be a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7752