CoC - Direct Support Professional/Caregiver for Teens with Disabilities
Continuum of Colorado is hiring Direct Support Professionals for our rewarding Caregiver positions to provide personal care to teens with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the greater Denver, CO area. This position needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
If you don't see a shift that works for you from the list below, check out our website as we have more shifts and locations available if you'd like to work as a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver for Adults with Disabilities!
Why is Continuum so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $13.38 - $13.99+ /hour
- Flexible hours
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance (for employee's working at least 18 hours per week)
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Must have's to be a Direct Support Professional/ Caregiver for Teens!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Complete criminal finger printing
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Be able to operate a wheelchair appropriately and assist with non-ambulatory participants including transfers
- Use crisis intervention techniques as trained by Continuum and as directed by the participant’s care plan
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7590