CoC - Day Program Supervisor
- Use creative abilities and innovation to maintain high quality programs, increase services to individuals in need as well as provide person centered services; through collaboration with the Aurora Day Program Supervisors and teams.
- Support staff to become well trained direct service professionals. Coach direct reports in person centered practices and professional development.
- Evaluate program goals, resources and needs to ensure quality services are delivered; assist in developing plans to meet needs and goals for people in services; oversee implementation
- Develop resources to increase individuals’ in services involvement in activities and community engagement.
- Prepare, review and track documentation including monthly summaries, Incident Reports, annual assessments, billing, daily notes, Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSPs), Comprehensive Life Reviews and Functional Analyses, etc.
- Write ISSPs and protocols per service plan; prepare and assure documentation is complete in preparation for Service Plan meetings and IDT meetings
- Develop and maintain case files in accordance with agency and regulatory standards
- Assure relevant day-to-day and emergency information is communicated to staff, facilities, families, and other involved agencies and their respective staff
- Assist in providing direct care support and on-call emergency back-up as needed
- Ensure billing is completed accurately and timely and manage all funds appropriately
- A great work life balance with a four-day work week!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
- Associate’s degree or advanced study at an accredited college or university; OR four (4) years of experience working in the developmental disabilities field
- Two (2) years supervisory and management experience (preferably in the developmental disabilities field)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver's license; proof of insurance; 3 years of current, consecutive driving history
- Meet our driving requirements - no suspensions or revocations in the past 3 years. Less than 3 tickets in the past 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the I/DD system, rules and regulations, preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 35226