CoC - Day Program Activities Lead
Continuum of Colorado has two new opportunities as our next Activities Lead who will get to oversee our daily program operations, direct employee duties and assure program plans are conducted as required at our Seniors and East Day Program in Aurora, CO. Our Day Program serves adults with abilities that range over a broad spectrum. We offer a safe and well supervised environment (participant to staff ratio 1:5) with meaningful Person Centered activities to meet varying interests and abilities. Both of these rules are full-time 36-hr/week position working Mon - Thu, 8a - 5p and Tues - Fri, 8a - 5p.
Based on program needs, we do request some flexibility with this position in helping to provide coverage at our other locations/programs as needed.
Here at Continuum of Colorado we recognize the important work that our Activity Leads do and we want to show our appreciation with a $1000 signing bonus to welcome you to our team!
More about what you’ll get to do as our Activities Lead!
- Assist Supervisor in complying with all relevant state and federal health and safety regulations and preparing documentation/reports for program plans and operations; file documentation as assigned.
- Train employees in client and program-specific areas, as assigned.
- Appropriately document use of agency funds.
- Assure program’s emergency plans are relevant and current, as assigned.
- Follow agency and site-specific safety and emergency procedures and evacuation plans; maintain a safe facility.
- Assure medications are accounted for and dispensed properly and that medication sheets are properly documented
- Complete vehicle maintenance, fire drills, and monthly attendance documentation as directed.
Why is Continuum so great to work for?
- Competitive pay! $14.10 - $15.33/hour + $1000 Signing bonus!
- A great work life balance with a four-day work week!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Activity Services Lead!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work flexible hours, locations and assignments.
- Ability to use department-approved crisis intervention techniques.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado driver license/Proof of auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements; no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 tickets in the past 3 years