CoC - Caregiver (Littleton, CO area)
Apply Now - $1000 Signing Bonus!
Continuum of Colorado is hiring Caregivers for our rewarding Direct Support Professional (DSP) positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the greater Denver, CO area. These positions need to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
Here at Continuum of Colorado we recognize the important work that our DSP's do and we show our appreciation with a $1000 signing bonus to welcome you to our team!
Click here to easily apply via VIZI!
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $15.36+ /hr for our high need homes and $13.22/hr for our general need homes
- $1000 Signing bonus!
- Flexible hours and locations in the Littleton and Centennial, CO areas
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Must have's to be a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Continuum of Colorado!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Ability to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 yrs; no more than 2 tickets in the past 3 yrs
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13083