CoC - Caregiver (Aurora Area)
Continuum of Colorado is seeking enthusiastic people for our rewarding Caregiver positions in the Denver Metro, CO area. You’ll get to interact with a variety of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our group home settings, implement care plans, and help our individuals with daily activities and transporting them to community activities.
Why is Continuum so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $12.71+ / hour
- Flexible hours and locations in the Denver Metro Area
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Various Denver Metro, CO locations and shifts available!
Must have's to be a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with Continuum of Colorado!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 yrs and no more than 2 tickets in the past 3 yrs
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11937