CoC - Administrative Assistant
Continuum of Colorado has a wonderful opportunity for an Administrative Assistant that will be based out of both our Aurora and Englewood office locations!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for completing accurate and timely departmental data entry and record keeping, coordinating communications between both offices, administering accurate accounting and review of client records, bank ledgers, and ensuring receipts are turned in as required as well as providing information to the Finance Department for internal audits.
This is a full-time 36-hour/week position working Mondays - Thursdays; 8:00a - 5:30p.
Why is Continuum so great to work for?
- Competitive pay! $15.60 - $17.92/hour
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
More about what you’ll get to do as our Administrative Assistant!
- Back-up receptionist, greet visitors; notify Continuum program staff and tenants and direct visitors to appropriate destination.
- Provide clerical assistance to Continuum programs as directed.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Update various rosters of individuals in services.
- Track requested records and distributes information from these records, as appropriate.
- Upload ledgers, ensure receipts are collected and appropriately coded, and reconcile monthly funds.
- Assist with tracking and managing Social Security benefits (personal needs and excess funds).
- Assist with the distribution of grocery gift cards, petty cash checks and personal needs funds.
- Implement check-in/out system for program staff, tenants and visitors.
Must Have’s to be our Administrative Assistant!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prefer one year administrative assistant or receptionist experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and can communicate effectively.
- Professionally interacts with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work flexible hours, locations and assignments.
- Ability to use department-approved crisis intervention techniques.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs.
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance.
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years.