CoC - Activities Lead
- A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Credit union membership
- Site-based activities such as skill building and memory exercises including sensory fun, gardening, games, arts and crafts, socializing, singing and music activities
- Community activities such as visiting new museum exhibits, nature walks, swimming, bowling and other area venues
- While continuing to adhere to Covid guidelines, many of our community-based activities are continuing in outdoor and open spaces
- Meeting individuals in services' needs for transportation
- Implementing and documenting Individualized Service and Support Plans (ISSP), care plans and protocols
- Assure activities are appropriately carried out.
- Observe, track and assure service implementation as specified in program plans, as assigned.
- Assist in providing direct support to individuals in service as necessary.
- Assist Supervisor in preparing documentation/reports for program plans and operations.
- Train employees in client and program-specific areas.
- Appropriately document use of agency funds.
- Follow agency and site-specific safety and emergency procedures and evacuation plans; maintain a safe facility.
- Assist Supervisor in complying with all relevant state and federal health and safety regulations and guidelines.
- Assure medications are accounted for and dispensed properly and that medication sheets are properly documented.
- Assure weekly nurse site visits.
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintain necessary training and certifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and can communicate effectively
- Effectively writes, reviews and implements plans
- Professionally interacts with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work flexible hours, locations and assignments
- Ability to use department-approved crisis intervention techniques
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work and transporting individuals as necessary
- Valid Colorado driver's license; proof of insurance; 3 years of current, consecutive driving history
- Meet our driving requirements - no suspensions or revocations in the past 3 years. Less than 3 tickets in the past 3 years
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly, etc.)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Working knowledge of the I/DD system, rules, and regulations
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 34787