Activities Lead - Seniors' Choice Day Program
Seniors' Choice - Aurora, CO
CoC - 1130
# of Openings:
Continuum of Colorado has a wonderful opportunity for an Activities Lead with our Seniors' Choice Day Program (Aurora, CO), who will get to oversee the daily program operations, direct employee duties and assure that program plans are conducted as required.
This is a full-time 36-hour/week position working Tuesday – Friday (occasionally Monday); 8:00a - 5:00p.
Why is Continuum so great to work for?
* Competitive pay! $14.10 - $16.56 / hour
* A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
* Employer-paid training with a supportive team
* Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
* Health, dental, vision Insurance
* 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
* Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability insurance
* Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Credit union membership
What You’ll Get To Do!
* Assure activities are appropriately carried out.
* Observe, track and assure service implementation as specified in program plans, as assigned.
* Facilitate a safe environment during crises.
* Assist in providing direct support to individuals in service as necessary.
* Prepare and track program documentation.
* Assist Supervisor in preparing documentation/reports for program plans and operations; file documentation as assigned.
* Complete vehicle maintenance, fire drills, and monthly attendance documentation as directed.
* Attend and participate in meetings as directed.
* Maintain ongoing dialogue with Supervisor regarding all aspects of program.
* Exhibit flexibility in work assignments.
* Train employees in client and program-specific areas, as assigned.
* Appropriately document use of agency funds.
* Assure program’s emergency plans are relevant and current, as assigned.
* Follow agency and site-specific safety and emergency procedures and evacuation plans; maintain a safe facility.
* Assist Supervisor in complying with all relevant state and federal health and safety regulations and guidelines.
* Medical Responsibilities
* Assure medications are accounted for and dispensed properly and that medication sheets are properly documented.
* Assure weekly nurse site visits, as appropriate.
Must Have’s To Be Our Activity Services Facilitator!
* High school diploma or GED
* Maintain necessary training and certifications.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and can communicate effectively.
* Effectively writes, reviews and implements plans.
* Professionally interacts with a diverse group of individuals.
* Ability to work flexible hours, locations and assignments.
* Ability to use department-approved crisis intervention techniques.
* Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
* Working knowledge of basic computer programs.
* Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
* Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
* Meet our agency driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Job Reference #: 1130